Neuromuscular Young Talent Symposium
Registration for Muscles2Meet 2019 has opened. Register now for the symposium taking place on May 24th-25th!Register for Muscles2Meet
Muscles2Meet is a symposium for all PhD students working on neuromuscular diseases in the Netherlands, to get to know each other and the research field. After the first two successful editions in 2016 and 2017, the symposium has become a biennial event. The next edition will take place on May 24th and 25th 2019. Muscles2Meet is an initiative of the Prinses Beatrix Spierfonds, in collaboration with Spierziekten Centrum Nederland. The program is made by an organization committee of PhD students.
Registration for Muscles2Meet 2019 is now open. Muscles2Meet takes place on May 24th & 25th at conference centre Woudschoten in Zeist. All neuromuscular PhD students working in The Netherlands are invited to attend!
The program includes amongst others:
- A keynote lecture by prof. Niels Geijsen about the future of gene editing.
- Parallel sessions about misconceptions in science, fatigue, and muscle-on-chip technology.
- Interactive discussion sessions.
- A dinner and informal evening program.
- Workshops on career development, such as networking and dealing with pressure.
All neuromuscular PhD students working in The Netherlands are invited, so please help us spread the word about Muscles2Meet!
Details & registration
You can register online here. After registration you will receive an invoice for the registration fee via email.
- Date & times: May 24th, ~10.30 a.m. – May 25th ~14.00 p.m.
- Location: Woudschoten conference centre, Zeist
- Registration fee: early registration € 60,- (before April 1st), late registration € 75,- (until May 3rd)
- If you can’t attend both days of the symposium, please contact us for alternative options
For more information about Muscles2Meet, contact Simone van den Berge at email@example.com here
The organizing committee of Muscles2Meet 2019 consists of:
- Merel Broers, Erasmus MC
- Johan Lim, Amsterdam UMC
- Renee Lustenhouwer, Radboudumc
- Louise Otto, UMC Utrecht
- Mara Tihaya, LUMC
- Simone van den Berge, Prinses Beatrix Spierfonds